Articles on this Page
- 04/17/14--05:16: _Google now discount...
- 04/17/14--05:18: _Strategic Use of Im...
- 04/17/14--05:54: _Incorporation of Co...
- 04/17/14--05:56: _Absolute Links vs. ...
- 04/17/14--05:57: _The Importance of A...
- 04/17/14--06:04: _Can Any Inbound Lin...
- 04/17/14--06:06: _La soumission de so...
- 04/16/16--15:56: _Hello world!
- 04/17/14--05:16: Google now discounts all reciprocal links
- 04/17/14--05:18: Strategic Use of Images in Search Engine Optimization
- 04/17/14--05:54: Incorporation of Company Branding and SEO
- 04/17/14--05:56: Absolute Links vs. Relative Links – SEO Value
- 04/17/14--05:57: The Importance of Anchor Text in Back-links
- 04/17/14--06:04: Can Any Inbound Linking Hurt My Ranking?
- 04/16/16--15:56: Hello world!
For a long time, reciprocal links have remained at the forefront of most inbound linking strategies. This is going to have to change. Google now discounts all reciprocal links. The algorithm has been altered to identify the exchange of links by two parties for the purpose of increasing their number of inbound links. The concept of reciprocal […]
When assessing page structure and layout, there is a subtle, yet strategic way to use images in an SEO-friendly manner (beyond ALT tags) that improves your search rank while allowing you to integrate the necessary marketing message(s). Confused? Let’s look at an example: Suppose you operate a travel site and you want to optimize a given page for […]
SEO is not an exact science. This becomes apparent when trying to incorporate both SEO and branding into a strategy. This process is finicky to say the least. On the one side, SEO deals with the placement of keywords and phrases. On the other side, branding deals with company loyalty and culture. Incorporating both sides dilutes the […]
The debate between absolute links and relative links continues to live on in the SEO world. The individual significance of each has been contested, but it is widely regarded that absolute links provide better SEO value on the whole than relative links. Many believe that absolute links have less potential for getting messed up when search engines […]
The importance of anchor text with respect to a linking strategy cannot be overstated. Back-links are a huge part of the search engine algorithm. When initiating a linking campaign, it is vital that external sites link using the appropriate keywords and terms in the anchor text. Almost always, linking candidates will use the company name as anchor […]
The answer is simple – inbound linking cannot hurt your search ranking. How is this known for certain? Well, for one, if inbound were to hurt your rank, your competitors would continually link to your site from link farms. Such a scenario is beyond your control. For this reason, Google cannot penalize your site for any […]
La réponse simple est le moteur de recherche submission de de NO- n’est pas nécessaire. La majorité de moteurs de recherche de nos jours (spécialement Google) rampent et des pages d’index par les liens suivants. Utilisant cette logique, un lien d’arrivée simple de n’importe quelle page déjà-répertoriée identifiera votre page au moteur. Plus tard, si […]
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!